QUALITY FOLKS JUST LIKE YOU!!!
We are accepting applications for anyone who is interested in making a difference in someone else’s life. Our mission is to provide job training and job placement services to adults with developmental disabilities. We also provide respite, after school and summer care for children and older students with developmental disabilities. We have an outstanding reputation in the field and an excellent staff.
Education, Training and Experience Requirements
Applicants must have:
- ability to read, write and perform basic math functions
- ability to successfully complete required training and certification classes
- reliable vehicle for transportation to and from various work sites
- valid Oklahoma vehicle operator’s license, approved driving record and proof of vehicle insurance
We offer competitive wages, training and benefits.
You can download the application for Job Coach or come by our office to pick one up.
- Complete the online application to let us know your interests.
- Download the application and submit at our office during office hours.
425 W.Wells Blvd
Sapulpa OK 74066
Phone: (918) 224-7214
Fax: (918) 224-2480